Christian author Deborah Nazemi predicted recent natural disasters and Las Vegas attack
AUSTIN, Texas, October 6, 2017 – Author and prophetic voice, Deborah Nazemi wrote in 2008, “There will be terror in Las Vegas, and many will die.” Deborah warned of coming disasters that could bring America to her knees in her book, Red Alert America, Sound the Alarm. She predicted that there would be unprecedented natural disasters such as, out of control forest fires and devastating floods, and that Texas and Florida would experience destructive hurricanes. “There will be terrorist attacks worse than 9-11”, says Deborah. “There will be more crushing disasters that claim lives and devastate homes.” But Deborah’s message is not all doom and gloom. Her book gives hope in the midst of crisis. These things were prophesied and written nine years before it happened, and they are unfolding before our eyes, just as she foretold.
Because of the urgency of Deborah’s message, she is available – nationwide for radio, print, and television interviews. (Lives in Texas)
Interview Questions and Audience Q&A:
Deborah can answer questions for your live audience regarding this message to American.
Bringing compassion, hope, strength, and wisdom to every kind of audience, Deborah’s inspiring interviews cover a myriad of audience-targeted topics:
- Was there a way we could have known in advance of the Las Vegas shooting?
- How can we prepare ourselves to face disaster in a time when the world around us seems to be falling apart?
- Are these happenings a result of God’s judgment, or just coincidence?
- How does America’s founding affect our future, and how did we come so far away from the original purposes of our Founding Fathers?
- Is there anything we can do to save America as we know it, or is it too late?
- Is this a wakeup call?
- Is this the beginning of the end-time tribulation that many Christians say is coming?
- What else do you see coming?
- How did you know the things you predicted?
About Deborah Nazemi
Deborah is a multi-talented author, speaker, and podcast host. She is an ordained minister, and President/CEO of the Guy V. Lewis Impact Initiative, named in honor of her father-in-law, the late Hall of Fame basketball coach Guy V. Lewis (Houston Cougars). Her timely book, Red Alert America, Sound the Alarm, originally released in 2008 under a different title, offers spiritual insight, hope, and practical solutions for the times ahead.
The Deborah Company